Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back on the Wagon!

...when it comes to writing in this blog. It's nearly been a year...or it has been a year....So, I think I'll provide an update. Absolutely fuckall has happened since my last post!
That's it.
I never ended up going to New York like I had hoped. Instead, Chris and I went to Bonnaroo which was amazing. That's all I've got to say on that.
The real reason I'm here is so I can tell you (avid reader) that I'm back, baby! WITH A VENGEANCE!!! Well, not really. I'm just gonna use this blog to better my writing skillz. (See! I'm getting better already!) You see (because I'm sure you're dying to know) I'm writing a novel! *adjusts collar smugly* And I think writing down thoughts that drift out of the abyss and into my oversized head will do my writing skillz some good (plus, this blog will be a good laugh to look back on one day.
Anyway, that's about it...Uh...this is awkward.....

Currently listening to: "Suede" by Suede.

No comments: