Sunday, May 2, 2010

Conquest!

Aw the chance to see New York is seriously driving me nuts! This road trip that Chris and i have cooked up is quite exhilarating to even think about but the money of course poses a problem. I can get 300 for working for three weeks for his parents, but that only covers about half. I guess i'll have to whore myself if i am to get the rest. but if all goes according to plan in a month and 5 days Chris and I will be setting out on the adventure of a lifetime. I haven't gone east since 2003 so this will be different, but exciting.
Anyway, just keeping the people who don't read this posted (or rather keeping myself from going insane due to the pressure of finals and the looming adventure!).
Anyway (i say that too much...anyway) Ta!

Currently Listening To: "Two Suns" by Bat for Lashes, and "Friendly Fires" by Friendly Fires.

No comments: