Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RIGHT!

So I've decided to get some use out this ol' girl (the blog that is) and start posting something everyday even if it is complete horseshit. It will be a diary (or journal because that sounds manlier) of sorts. Got inspired by "The Basketball Diaries." Great film, though hopefully I won't get addicted to heroin like him. This will be a place to collect my thoughts and hopefully will help to tone my writing skills. Fuck it, it's not like anyone is gonna read this.
Anyway, the last week has been stress with a steaming pile of more stress on top of it. No rest for the wicked i suppose because now even as i write this i am supposed to be reading philosophies about Gaia. Now don't get me wrong, i love Gaia, but sleep seems more appropriate (I say appropriate because i honestly don't sleep much these days, "I hate those little slices of death"). I've literally been having tests and quizzes for the past month and it is starting to get on my nerves, but enough of that shit. No one cares.
Ummmmmmmm......so what's in the paper.......
Just kidding, anyway (I say that too much).....shit. That's all I've got to say. I guess....can't think of anything. Ugggg, now i just feel like all those "bloggers" out there spewing their random bullshit, but i will persevere! Even if for my own personal reasons.

Currently listening to: A Hundred Days Off by Underworld

No comments: